Most men and women experience weight gain and loss in one or more stages of their lives. Women are generally more vulnerable to this condition than men, and the reason is due to the effect of pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and hormonal changes that women undergo during their different stages of their lives.
Success in gaining weight is not the end of the day. This journey, despite its difficulty, has effects that are difficult to overcome after that, such as sagging in some areas of the body or the survival of some stubborn fat in some other areas. One of the most important areas affected by this condition is the arm region, which is prone to sagging and obesity in a large way in women, and at that time it is difficult to get rid of fat in them, even after success in losing the arm fat, the most difficult thing remains, which is the loss of skin in this area for flexibility and flabby greatly, which gives the impression of obesity It distorts the aesthetic appearance of the arms.
what is brachioplasty?It is a surgical procedure that aims to get rid of excess fat in the arms, tighten flabby and drooping skin, and get rid of any increases in the skin that cause deformation to the appearance of the arms.
What causes sagging arms?
- Aging, with sluggish skin, weakness in the muscles of the body, and fat accumulation in different areas of the body.
- Severe obesity, whether followed by weight loss or not.
- Some genetic causes.
- Some hormonal causes, such as an increase in the hormone estrogen, leads to sagging arms (this occurs due to pregnancy and lactation in women or some pathological causes in men).
- Eating unhealthy foods that allow and encourage the accumulation of fat in different areas of the body.
- Losing a large percentage of body weight in a short time causes the arms to sag.
- Liposuction with a large amount of fat getting out of the arms may lead to sagging arms, unless followed by the arm lift.
- Failure to exercise regularly weakens the muscles of the arms and causes the arms to sag.
- Lack of vitamins and minerals and not drinking water regularly leads to sagging skin throughout the body, especially in the arms area.
Types of brachioplasty and arm lift
- Tightening the arms sagging process through traditional surgery.
- Laser liposuction followed by surgically tightening the skin (to reduce the size of the scar).
- Laser liposuction followed by laser skin tightening.
- Laser liposuction and ultrasound stretching.
- Treating sagging arms with Mesotherapy.