Tummy tuck (abdominoplasty)
The problem of the appearance of the belly is one of the most prevalent problems at the present time, and it negatively affects the life of the individual, both socially and functionally, as well as his psychological and health condition, which forces many to perform a tummy tuck to get rid of excess fat or what is called rumen and also get rid of Signs of stretching of the skin after pregnancy and childbirth.
As belly fat presses all the organs present in it, such as the liver, and thus constitutes a greater effort on them and impairs them from performing its functions, in addition to affecting the heart and lungs and may lead to difficulty breathing, which is a common problem for both men and women.
AbdominoplastyAbdominoplasty is a surgical procedure that aims to restore the shape of the abdomen to its normal position by removing excess fat, flabs and skin appendages and restoring the shape of the abdominal muscles to obtain a tight belly. Diet and treatment of stretching of the skin after pregnancy and childbirth.
About abdominoplastyAbdominoplasty is one of the most popular plastic surgeries today, and it is one of the five most common plastic surgery operations of 2009.
The rate of abdominoplasty increased in America, where the number increased from 60,000 surgeries in 2000 to 120,000 surgeries in 2008, and it is also noted that the age group from the age of forty to the mid-fifties is the most important group that conducted this operation during that period!
The process of tummy tuck, if not accompanied by the process of liposuction, is a way to refine the body and tighten sagging skin in the abdomen as a result of underweight or as a result of repeated pregnancy. Fat in the abdomen and groins
when to do abdominoplasty?
- After pregnancy and childbirth
- After losing extra pounds
- After infection of abdominal hernia
Types of abdominoplasty
- Tighten the entire abdomen In it, excess fat and skin are removed from the lower abdomen, and the muscles are stretched along the abdomen.
- Miniature abdominoplasty It is a simple and less complicated operation than the first one, as it can be performed for people who have skin growths in the lower abdomen and under the navel, but their abdominal muscles are strong and good, and may be combined with liposuction.
Who are the people that are required to do a tummy tuck (abdominoplasty) ?The people who are required to perform a tummy tuck will vary, such as:
- Men and women whose bodies have not responded to sports and diet.
- Those who show abdominal flabs after childbirth, the fibers that make the skin firm in the abdominal area, the skin flabby and the muscles weakened, are the ones that benefit most from this process.
- This process is also necessary for those who lose weight quickly, leading to sagging skin.
- It should be noted that this process is not performed for those under the age of eighteen.